|Inside of Purse|
- Renee' Benson
- Canby, Oregon, United States
- I really have a difficult time saying who I am, so this is from a good friend: I am a 54 year old mother or two, grandmother of three and an artist. I've been iduldging in my art for over 30 years now. Painting is my first love, but really gave me the background to understand the theory behind other art forms. I mainly concentrate on making cards and scrapbooking and donate a lot of cards to various community agencies to assist them on providing the appropriate thank you needed to keep their volunteer program intact. I've learned a lot in these years and would just love to help you find answers you may need. I tend to love research too. Which is how I put the two loves together.
- Congratulations to My BlogHop Winner!
- Black Friday BLOG HOP is sadly coming to a close
- Black Friday Blog Hop Continues
- Welcome to the Black Friday BlogHop!
- Get Ready, Set and it's almost a Go...
- Icy, Icy Day Today Perfect weather for a Blog Hop!...
- Sunday night, Cards almost done.
- Thanksgiving is approaching at warp speed
- Silly me, How'd I miss a whole day?
- Time to Get Ready for the Holidays
- A Day of Rest
- Long Day, Christmas Card Planning
- Weather and Crafting
- What Can I say about Provo Craft?
- ▼ November (14)