Sunday, March 20, 2011

Finally, I am back!

It seems like forever and I have missed the commraderie of blogging. Everything just seems to be off when I do not blog. So, I'll try not to have my computer crash again. I fought so hard to get it fixed under the warranty and then they sent it back only partially fixed. I am disappointed because I love HSN for the crafting situation, but not so much on the laptop situation. Anyway, enough negative, blah.

Here is a copy of an anniverasary card I made for my parents to give to their brother and sister-in-law. I did forget to take it after I put the Happy Anniversay rub-on on it, but its still just as beautiful! Also, I forgot that I only had my MotoCliq handy to take the pic, so please excuse the fuzziness. I think you'll still be able to enjoy it!


This is just a card I made after cutting out over 100 images from Cindy Loo and Create a Critter. I had a lot of fun and then sat down and just put many different types of cards together. I plan on sharing the others in the near future. The background paper is from DCWV packet; the plain paper is Cricut and Stampin Up and the rub-ons are from Three Birds. Flowers and Ribbon from Stampin Up. Oh, and the pens I used are Sakura. Often time I love just to do mad cutting on my cricut and then sit and put cards together. It's so fun!

I'd love it if you let me know what you think other than that it is blurry. I do know that and I will make certain that I have my digital camera; as I have now learned that my flip camera and phone are virtually worthless. Thanks for visiting and I'm so happy to be back!

Also, very soon, I will be holding a contest for some blog candy and I hope you will like it. Friday, March 25, CKC will be here in Portland and I am signed up for 5 classes, plus I will be doing one crop with my friends from
HeartString Designers. Here are their links: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Heartstring-Designs/143099052169
and

If you are new and lost at how to start scrapbooking or making cards, trust me this company is the most cost effective company for card and scrapbooking kits that there are. I have ordered from them all and only trust Carl and Sharon Jensen in everything. Customer Service is more important to them than any other business on the internet. Give them a try; you will not be disappointed! Tell them I sent you, I don't get paid for it, I just love them and want them to know it.

Craft Yourself Away... NayNay

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun at ck this weekend...wish i was there i would go with you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay I see you here...great project too...hope you love your new toy the e2..

    i am not posting anything right now on my blog...got storm damage last week and too busy cleaning up to craft...and of all times for my back to go out.

    how are you doing since your fall. i think about and pray for each day.

    hugs
    chris i know i know..i hate to take the time to use caps, etc....lol

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Canby, Oregon, United States
I really have a difficult time saying who I am, so this is from a good friend: I am a 54 year old mother or two, grandmother of three and an artist. I've been iduldging in my art for over 30 years now. Painting is my first love, but really gave me the background to understand the theory behind other art forms. I mainly concentrate on making cards and scrapbooking and donate a lot of cards to various community agencies to assist them on providing the appropriate thank you needed to keep their volunteer program intact. I've learned a lot in these years and would just love to help you find answers you may need. I tend to love research too. Which is how I put the two loves together.

Links