Monday, November 15, 2010

Time to Get Ready for the Holidays

Well, it hit me today that I cannot procrastinate any longer, I must start and not quit until everything is completed through out the holidays.  Since I'm self-admittedly behind, I won't be wordy as always. 

This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for mending fences with a good friend of mine and I thank God that we were able to get to this point.  I am also thankful for being able to help friends new and old with their crafting questions.  Today is the first day I've started to advertise, so there have not been any visitors yet, but I'm a very tenacious person, and I will stick with it until it becomes a hit!

I encourage everyone to visit the blogs that I've linked to.  It never hurts to win something once in awhile!

I have little other to report than, whew; I am busy.  Just like every one else is. 

My new site that I cannot live without is:  pdxneatsheet.com.  I've linked my blog to it and hope you'll like it too.  My guess is that while it's not about crafts, it is about fashion, jewelry and our metropolitan area.  If you are not from this area; I understand that most major cities have this website also, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Canby, Oregon, United States
I really have a difficult time saying who I am, so this is from a good friend: I am a 54 year old mother or two, grandmother of three and an artist. I've been iduldging in my art for over 30 years now. Painting is my first love, but really gave me the background to understand the theory behind other art forms. I mainly concentrate on making cards and scrapbooking and donate a lot of cards to various community agencies to assist them on providing the appropriate thank you needed to keep their volunteer program intact. I've learned a lot in these years and would just love to help you find answers you may need. I tend to love research too. Which is how I put the two loves together.

Links