Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Last Day of 2010 !

Hi, well as promised I am posting the pictures of all the goodies I received from Heartstring Designers.  No matter what, these two are stand up people and I cannot imagine not doing business with them. They are kind and believe in the Golden Rule and these days, that is saying a whole lot, believe me. 

http://www.heartstringdesigners.com/


Two Months of Housecalls


Two months worth of Housecalls

One month of Housecalls Left of blank space


One Month of Housecalls



One Month of Housecalls (Center of picture)

One month of Housecalls


Here goes.  There are six pictures and I tried not to overlap them at all.  Unfortunately, I have misplaced my good camera so all I had was my video and I do not get the best pics from them.  Whats important is to read caption and it will give you the volume of what I received. 

Now, what to start with.  I'll be playing for the next few days so will see what I come up with.  I don't like to use anything but one kit at a time.  So while I file everything away so I can locate what I want to use, I keep their directions so I know I'm using the accoutrement's for the appropriate month.

So, Next year I start out with a new format!  My first post for the New Year will be that of a guest designer.  I think she is fabulous and have asked her to do a Home Dec idea.  She's 18 years old and hales from Florida; so she has a great project for your teens to hang on their bedroom door! I love the idea and I am sure your teen will love it too!  See you tomorrow. 

Craft Yourself Away                 NayNay

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Thanks for the photos!! There is quite a bit of product in the kit. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Looks like you have a ton to play with there! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Canby, Oregon, United States
I really have a difficult time saying who I am, so this is from a good friend: I am a 54 year old mother or two, grandmother of three and an artist. I've been iduldging in my art for over 30 years now. Painting is my first love, but really gave me the background to understand the theory behind other art forms. I mainly concentrate on making cards and scrapbooking and donate a lot of cards to various community agencies to assist them on providing the appropriate thank you needed to keep their volunteer program intact. I've learned a lot in these years and would just love to help you find answers you may need. I tend to love research too. Which is how I put the two loves together.

Links