Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving is approaching at warp speed

This will be short and sweet today, I've a lot to do this weekend.  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and be safe

One of my FB friends had asked a general FB question of what to do when companies are spamming via text and calls on your mobile.  Other than the National Do Not Call list one can also go here:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-10280533-94.html

I did try to cut and paste the whole paragraph, however, their content is copyrighted, of course!  So there are two links there to carry out stopping these companies.  I always thought spamming should be called "worming" as it seems these companies are great a worming their way in everywhere, anytime, any place, well--nothing seems sacred any more. 

Don't forget to visit Bic-Mark-It on Face Book.  They are having a give away.  In fact, head over to my friends blog (of course,I use the work "friend" and no doubt would be if we lived close to each other, but we met via the FB/Blog world) and sign up to follow her if you love to win things.  She updates daily, I believe and she's fabulous!!

http://scrapbook.creativebusyhands.com/

I love her banner.  It is adorable.  She is very knowledgeable also!

Do you feel like you are getting overwhelmed with reading all these fun and fabulous blogs?  Just sign up for Feedburner, Reader, or any other type of service.  They will send you a list of the blogs you are following and give you a snippet of that days blog so you can decide if you'd like to spend time on a specific blog.  Try it, you will love it!

Ok, I'm off for the weekend. I'm finishing my cards and want to prepare for next week so I can upload the projects I'm working on and the cards I'm making so you know that I am legitimate and can create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Canby, Oregon, United States
I really have a difficult time saying who I am, so this is from a good friend: I am a 54 year old mother or two, grandmother of three and an artist. I've been iduldging in my art for over 30 years now. Painting is my first love, but really gave me the background to understand the theory behind other art forms. I mainly concentrate on making cards and scrapbooking and donate a lot of cards to various community agencies to assist them on providing the appropriate thank you needed to keep their volunteer program intact. I've learned a lot in these years and would just love to help you find answers you may need. I tend to love research too. Which is how I put the two loves together.

Links