Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Get Ready, Set and it's almost a Go...



It' a busy, bustling day.  I am so crazy busy, well it's just crazy!  Don't forget to join us Thursday evening at 9:00 pm, PST.  I will post all the information tomorrow so you will know where to start if you just happened upon my blog unexpectedly and you are in the mood to win fabulous prizes.  I am giving away a fabulous prize for the first person who follows me and brings me 10 new followers along with  comment giving thanks for 5 things in you are thankful for in your life. 

I am so excited! I have an adorable little shopping project and possibly an additional green and black project which is the theme of our little Blog Hop.  Shopping and green & black.

So, please stop back by; get your swerve on and get me ten new followers and follow me yourself.  Also, you need to leave a comment and tell me 5 things you are thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Canby, Oregon, United States
I really have a difficult time saying who I am, so this is from a good friend: I am a 54 year old mother or two, grandmother of three and an artist. I've been iduldging in my art for over 30 years now. Painting is my first love, but really gave me the background to understand the theory behind other art forms. I mainly concentrate on making cards and scrapbooking and donate a lot of cards to various community agencies to assist them on providing the appropriate thank you needed to keep their volunteer program intact. I've learned a lot in these years and would just love to help you find answers you may need. I tend to love research too. Which is how I put the two loves together.

Links